About Me

London, harrow, Togo
I like get money and spend it and most of all it football i play it a lot in school and other destination eg. park

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Long time

sorry that I have so long to write the most part it was because I've taken a break from the internet, well in recent times much has happened, as you know I spend my summer holidays with my aunt in London and a few days ago began the unrest Krawale or as you call it, it burned and normal Moebelhaeuser stores they plundered and laid in with the police
Thank God it was not where we are but at Tottenham and so therefore Croydon South London
it all happened because the police have shot dead a father of the "armed" was.
what to believe ...
The last few days were relatively chillig until I went to the lost yesterday, I ran the whole time like a gewgend by Leming
  Well that's all bye ppl

No comments:

Post a Comment