About Me

London, harrow, Togo
I like get money and spend it and most of all it football i play it a lot in school and other destination eg. park

Saturday 17 September 2011

Me

 Spain  
Thats a picture to like it now my Facebook picture im getting a lot of likes so why the hell would i not show my blogger fans ..... There will be a whole album on October trust me when i get my blackberry all you will see in this blogger is me and it will be ........and it still is Okaaaay nuff of me enjoy my blog and you will be celebrating  my blogger premier on Friday,7 October 2011 at 7.pm (English time) and on new year day just be on my blogger at those day and thank you and for this last 3 week i haven't been on my blogger but now im back for Spain to rock the world ...on blogger (one love

No comments:

Post a Comment